It’s a new year, which means new running and racing goals. But for many of us, the cold winter, post-holiday lack of activity makes running a big race feel nearly impossible.
So in today’s episode, we look at the entire year, not just the next few months.
Here’s a breakdown of how to develop the perfect training schedule for your goals, whether they’re 3, 6, or 12 months away.
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
This episode of No Meat Athlete Radio is brought to you by Hemp Daddy’s and their full spectrum CBD products, created by a runner for runners.
Learn more at hempdaddys.com and use code nomeat at checkout to save 10% off and free shipping on your first order.
The Kickstart Plan includes:
- A 7-day meal plan, built around the foods worth eating every single day
- 14 of our favorite recipes that pack in the nutrition, taste great, and are easy to make
- Focused on simplicity and speed, to minimize stress and time commitment