I’m often asked by non-vegans, “So… what do you actually eat?”
And if you’re just starting out with the diet, or simply trying to wrap your head around what it’s like to be a plant-based athlete, understanding the reality of the diet can be difficult.
So in today’s episode, Matt and I try to answer that quesiton by breaking down our typical day. Not necessarily our go-to recipes (although there is some of that), but how we structure our meals to make sure we get everything we need to fuel our workouts, families, and adventures.
And spoiler: our typical days are pretty simple.
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
Thanks to Aaptiv for supporting our podcast. New members get 30% off annual membership: Visit http://www.aaptiv.com/NOMEAT.
The Kickstart Plan includes:
- A 7-day meal plan, built around the foods worth eating every single day
- 14 of our favorite recipes that pack in the nutrition, taste great, and are easy to make
- Focused on simplicity and speed, to minimize stress and time commitment