This time of year, whether you set official resolutions or not, you’re likely thinking about the good and bad habits you developed in 2017. And more importantly, how to set better habits this year.
We talk a lot about the dos and don’ts of habit change here at No Meat Athlete, but when it boils down to it, there are really just five keys to creating successful habits. It’s no secret that many attempts at new health and fitness habits fail in just a few weeks. But if you follow these five keys – or rules – you’ll get on the path to success and stay there.
In today’s episode, we share a clip from an Academy seminar, where Matt outlines those keys to creating habits that stick and provides real-life examples from his own successes (and failures) to help you put these rules into action.
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
The Kickstart Plan includes:
- A 7-day meal plan, built around the foods worth eating every single day
- 14 of our favorite recipes that pack in the nutrition, taste great, and are easy to make
- Focused on simplicity and speed, to minimize stress and time commitment