What makes people truly happy?
If you’re a regular listener to NMA Radio, you’ve heard Matt mention the book Blue Zones, by Dan Buettner, time and time again. He loves the scientific approach Dan takes to examining the healthiest communities around the world and pulling lessons from them that we can use in our own lives.
In Dan’s new book, Blue Zones of Happiness, he takes the same approach. Only, instead of looking at longevity and health, he looks at happiness by studying the world’s happiest places. And the lessons?
They aren’t the typical hacks or quick fixes we’ve come to expect. Instead, Dan suggests lifestyle shifts that could truly change the way you live for the happier.
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
The Kickstart Plan includes:
- A 7-day meal plan, built around the foods worth eating every single day
- 14 of our favorite recipes that pack in the nutrition, taste great, and are easy to make
- Focused on simplicity and speed, to minimize stress and time commitment