Jeff Sanders’s ability to rise early, stay motivated, and get stuff done has long been an inspiration for the NMA Radio team.
But even for one of the best, most productive guys out there, he still needs a process of managing and evaluating what’s on his plate.
In today’s episode, Jeff shares how his philosophy has changed over the years, and how he underwent a major life shift after stress landed him in the hospital.
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- Why Jeff ended up in the ER.
- How weekly reviews can keep you focused.
- The advice Jeff no longer gives.
- Focusing on the “one thing.”
- Going big vs. small steps.
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!