Read 100 books on nutrition and healthy eating and you’ll read 100 different ways to eat. Each with their own set of intricate guidelines to follow.
But how many of those guidelines really make a difference?
In today’s episode, we share our basic rules for how to eat in a sustainable, healthy way… without all the complicated, stressful guidelines. These are the rules you can actually maintain for the long haul.
SPOILER: Counting calories or nutrients isn’t one of them.
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- Whole foods. What does that even mean?
- Why we don’t just eat “mostly” plants
- What to eat for breakfast
- The value of raw
- Is variety that important?
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
Thrive Market: This episode is brought to you by Thrive Market, an online grocery store offering all your favorite vegan, organic, and non-GMO products, but instead of marking them up to premium prices, Thrive Market sells the same premium products at wholesale prices, delivered straight to your door.
Get 25% off your first purchase + free shipping + free 30 day trial by visiting thrivemarket.com/nomeat
Health IQ: This podcast is supported by Health IQ, a life insurance company that celebrates the health conscious. Visit healthiq.com/nomeat to learn more & get a free quote, or check out their life insurance FAQ page to get your questions answered.
The Kickstart Plan includes:
- A 7-day meal plan, built around the foods worth eating every single day
- 14 of our favorite recipes that pack in the nutrition, taste great, and are easy to make
- Focused on simplicity and speed, to minimize stress and time commitment