As my wife and I and start to feed our seven-month-old real food for the first time, we’re talking a lot about how to approach raising our daughter on a plant-based diet. Are we super strict or lenient?
How do we explain why we don’t eat meat?
What do we say when a parent questions our decision?
In today’s episode, I sit down with Matt and his wife Erin to discuss their experiences raising two vegan kids of their own. Plus we bring on their two kids for a few questions as well.
Vegan kids say the darnedest things, don’t they?
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
Thrive Market: This episode is brought to you by Thrive Market, an online grocery store offering all your favorite vegan, organic, and non-GMO products, but instead of marking them up to premium prices, Thrive Market sells the same premium products at wholesale prices, delivered straight to your door.
Get 25% off your first purchase + free shipping + free 30 day trial by visiting thrivemarket.com/nomeat
Health IQ: This podcast is supported by Health IQ, a life insurance company that celebrates the health conscious. Visit healthiq.com/nomeat to learn more & get a free quote, or check out their life insurance FAQ page to get your questions answered.
The Kickstart Plan includes:
- A 7-day meal plan, built around the foods worth eating every single day
- 14 of our favorite recipes that pack in the nutrition, taste great, and are easy to make
- Focused on simplicity and speed, to minimize stress and time commitment