Should you care what other people think of how you take care of your body?
In a world where posting each workout to social media is standard, and sharing what you eat, or how many steps you take each day is celebrated, it’s hard not to care what others think. In part, because the approval (or disapproval) is almost instant.
That’s the topic of today’s episode with vegan bodybuilder Robert Cheeke, and whether sharing all that information is actually a good thing for your health and goals.
Here’s just some of what we talk about in this episode:
- Perfection and putting yourself out there
- How Robert’s new book is more honest
- Does social media help or hurt our goals?
- Robert’s history with standup comedy
- The power of being honest with yourself and others
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
Health IQ: This podcast is supported by Health IQ, a life insurance company that celebrates the health conscious. Visit healthiq.com/nomeat to learn more & get a free quote, or check out their life insurance FAQ page to get your questions answered.
The Kickstart Plan includes:
- A 7-day meal plan, built around the foods worth eating every single day
- 14 of our favorite recipes that pack in the nutrition, taste great, and are easy to make
- Focused on simplicity and speed, to minimize stress and time commitment