What we haven’t done, however, is share our favorite non-resource books under those same categories. Books that will inspire you to take action, but ones you can listen to on the run as an audiobook or enjoy while lounging the beach. No note taking, studying, or memorization required.
Here are our 27 favorite inspirational casual reads … some of which just might change your life.
Here’s just some of what we talk about in this episode:
- What makes for a good casual read?
- Why Matt hates running books (but Doug loves them)
- The simplest nutrition book you’ll ever read
- BONUS: Cookbooks
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
Health IQ: This podcast is supported by Health IQ, a life insurance company that celebrates the health conscious. Visit healthiq.com/nomeat to learn more & get a free quote, or check out their life insurance FAQ page to get your questions answered.
The Kickstart Plan includes:
- A 7-day meal plan, built around the foods worth eating every single day
- 14 of our favorite recipes that pack in the nutrition, taste great, and are easy to make
- Focused on simplicity and speed, to minimize stress and time commitment