When making a big life change, especially around healthy eating, is it better to go all in or leave room for moderation?
We posed that question to Pamela Fergusson, RD PhD, who — as a nutrition consultant — knows a thing or two about what works and what doesn’t.
… Should you allow for cheat days?
… Should you relax your guidelines when going out to dinner?
… What about when cooking for your family?
Pamela shares her advice and experience on the topic, so you don’t make the same mistakes as many new plant-based eaters.
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
Links from the Show:
The Kickstart Plan includes:
- A 7-day meal plan, built around the foods worth eating every single day
- 14 of our favorite recipes that pack in the nutrition, taste great, and are easy to make
- Focused on simplicity and speed, to minimize stress and time commitment