When I hear the name Tony Robbins, I think of a giant dude, dancing crowds, and walking on coals. And I think of Matt, who for as long as I can remember, has been singing his praises.
After all, it was a Tony Robbins event that inspired Matt to go vegetarian and start this blog (which has gone on to became his business).
But even after reading the posts and hearing the stories, I’m still not convinced Tony does anything more than put on a show. In today’s episode, just a few weeks after Matt and his wife Erin returned from a 6-day Tony Robbins experience, we hash that out.
Can a Tony Robbins event help you become your best self, or is it nothing more than an expensive pump-up session?
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- Why walking on coals is a big deal
- Matt made his wife cry, sorry Erin
- The six human needs
- Opening yourself up to change
- Can Tony Robbins really change your life?
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
Athletic Greens: This episode of No Meat Athlete Radio is brought to you by Athletic Greens, a complete whole food supplement, with 75 plant-based ingredients working together to help with 11 different areas of your health. Learn more at athleticgreens.com/nomeat.
Health IQ: This podcast is supported by Health IQ, a life insurance company that celebrates the health conscious. Visit healthiq.com/nomeat to learn more & get a free quote, or check out their life insurance FAQ page to get your questions answered.
Links from the Show:
The Kickstart Plan includes:
- A 7-day meal plan, built around the foods worth eating every single day
- 14 of our favorite recipes that pack in the nutrition, taste great, and are easy to make
- Focused on simplicity and speed, to minimize stress and time commitment