Just a few years ago, David Clark was addicted to drugs and alcohol, obese, and watching his business and life crumble before his eyes. What happened?
Reality hit. And it hit hard.
If he didn’t immediately make drastic changes, David would be dead in no time. So he decided to go vegan, start running, and fight his addictions. He’s now an accomplished ultrarunner and speaker, and Doug and I couldn’t be more excited to have him on this week’s podcast episode.
David’s story might sound extreme for some, but it’s these extreme examples that inspire me the most. When faced with what must have felt like an impossible task, he fought through it. We can all learn from that type of determination.
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- The crippling power of addiction and obesity
- Hitting your low point and not giving up
- How setting an outrageous goal changed David’s life
- Becoming the person you want to be
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes so you never miss an episode
If you’re a fan of NMA Radio (and like all these new episodes we’re making!), we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
Links from the Show
Phone number to ask listener questions: