Every vegan podcast has to have one: A paleo vs vegan fight to end all fights. The caveman vs the carrot. The meat vs the beet (both leave your cutting boards covered in red).
But ours, well, it might be a little different. When Doug and I really took a look at the principals of these two diets, we found more traits in common than many on both sides like to believe. Today’s podcast not only looks at the differences, but also the similarities, and how we in the vegan community can start thinking of our paleo friends.
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- What being paleo really means
- Similarities between the paleo and vegan diets
- That one thing we just can’t get over
- The food triangle, and how both diets fit
Phone number to ask listener questions:
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
If you’re a fan of NMA Radio (and like all these new episodes we’re making!), we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
Links from the Show
- Why Paleos and Vegans Should Stop Hating Each Other
- How I Survived for 8 Weeks as a Paleo Vegetarian
- How to Follow the Paleo Diet Without Eating a Single Piece of Meat
- The Story of the Human Body by Daniel Lieberman
- Ray Cronise and the New “Food Triangle” (Podcast)