One of the most shared posts in the history of No Meat Athlete, is called The 17 Weirdest Things I Do Now That I’m Vegan. Why was it so popular and heavily commented on? I think because no matter how weird things get, all vegetarians and vegans can relate to some degree. And, of course, it’s just fun to make fun of ourselves.
In today’s episode, Doug and I revisit that post, poke fun of ourselves a little more, and share 21 new weird things to add to that list. What did we leave off?
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- The #WriteandRun31 challenge
- Where to shop for vegan clothing, shoes, and more
- A revisit of one of the most popular posts in NMA history
- The weird things we do as vegans, continued
Phone number to ask listener questions:
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
If you’re a fan of NMA Radio (and like all these new episodes we’re making!), we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
Links from the Show