Today I want to do something a little different, and introduce my lovely wife, Erin, to the No Meat Athlete Radio community. Co-host Doug Hay takes over to lead this fun interview, where he asks Erin about everything from what it’s like raising two kids on a vegan diet to how she puts up with (and even embraces) my frequent diet experiments. You might even hear the story of how we met.
Be sure to stick around for the end of the episode, where I make a plug for how you can hang out with both of us during a vegan tour of Italy this summer!
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- Raising two children on a vegan diet
- Erin’s favorite vegan cookbooks
- Diet experiments and how to decide what should stick
- The Vegano Italiano tour (with Matt and Erin)
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
If you’re a fan of NMA Radio (and like all these new episodes we’re making!), we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
Links from the Show:
- No Meat Athlete Shirts
- Vegano Italiano Festival (Vegan Italy Tour with Matt)
- YumUniverse: Infinite Possibilities for a Gluten-Free, Plant-Powerful, Who-Food Lifestyle by Heather Crosby
- Isa Does It: Amazingly Easy, Wildly Delicious Vegan Recipes for Every Day of the Week by Isa Chandra Moskowitz
- The Oh She Glows Cookbook: Over 100 Vegan Recipes to Glow from the Inside Out by Angela Liddon
- Choosing Raw: Making Raw Foods Part of the Way You Eat by Gena Hamshaw
- Eat Clean Live Well by Terry Walters
- 1000 Vegan Recipes by Robin Roberstson
- Veganomics: The Surprising Science on What Motivates Vegetarians, from the Breakfast Table to the Bedroom by Nick Cooney