You know a chef is talented when after a 30-minute conversation, you have a dozen meal ideas and all the basic information you need to try them.
That’s exactly what happened when Matt Tullman interviewed Mark Reinfeld for today’s episode.
Mark is an award-winning plant-based chef, restaurateur, author of eight cookbooks, founder of the Vegan Fusion Culinary Academy, and a true powerhouse in the culinary community. He’s even an inductee in the Vegetarian Hall of Fame.
And throughout the episode, his experience was on display.
Here’s a peek at everything covered in the episode:
- How a two-week vacation spurred the best restaurant in Kaua‘i
- Don’t know where to start with vegan cooking? Try these tips
- Why Mark aims for dishes with 7 ingredients or less
- Finish the proverb: Give a man a block of tofu…
- A simple spice trick that can transform your cooking
- Mark’s go-to 20-min meal
- The deceptively simple meal that will WOW your guests
- Raw cooking 101
Mark also shares news about his brand new Vegan Fusion Culinary Academy, with courses for everyone from culinary pros to home cooks. Enrollment is open now for the professional programs, and if you’re in the Boulder, CO area, you can reserve your spot for the home cook workshops and classes.
Listen to the episode here:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode