What (and when) do you actually eat throughout the day?
In this episode of the podcast, Julia and I tackle these questions, giving a quick view into our daily meal routines.
Here’s a peek at some of the topics we cover:
- How does intermittent fasting fit into a daily routine?
- How food-themed days can help you plan: Macaroni Monday, Taco Tuesday, Wok Wednesday, and others!
- What a healthy snack looks like (and can I have something not healthy?)
- What does it mean to wake up your gut in the morning?
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
Thanks to this week’s sponsors
Ritual Zero Proof – Crafted of all-natural botanicals, Ritual whiskey, gin and tequila alternatives deliver the flavor, aroma, and burn of liquor, but without the alcohol — for better hydration, endurance, and recovery.
Go to ritualzeroproof.com and use the promo code nomeatathlete for 20% off your first purchase. Enjoy the ritual, without the alcohol.
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!