Meet NMA team member Chris, who lives the van life in Alaska every summer.
The concept — so foreign to most of us — was just too intriguing for us not to discuss. So we brought him on the podcast to find out what it’s all about, and he dished the details: The good, the bad, and the poopy.
Here are some of the topics we discussed in today’s episode:
- Is #VanLife really as glorious as it seems in the photos?
- What do you eat as a vegan… cooking in a van.
- How to decide what to make room for, and what to trash.
- The poop problem.
- Being a vegan in Alaska.
- Cooling your food on a glacier.
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
Thanks to this week’s sponsor
Huge thanks to our sponsor Ned, and their collection of Full Spectrum Hemp Oil products, including oils, body butter, lip balm, and a unique natural cycle collection for women. Use code “NOMEAT” for 15% off your order and free shipping.
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!