You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers … or attempt to have answers, anyway.
After last week’s massive podcast extravaganza with Sid Garza-Hillman, Matt and I decide cool things down a bit with our third installment of the Big Q&A Episode. If you’re a new listener, you may also want to check out with the first and second.
This time we tackle running injuries, the ketogenic diet, a vegan pregnancy, ultramarathon nutrition, and several other great topics.
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- Running and plant-based eating while pregnant
- Should knee pain keep you from ever running again?
- Matt’s take on the CRON-O-Meter (BTW, Doug has no take)
- Fueling an ultramarathon on sugars
- The health benefits of sprouted grains
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
Links from the show:
- The Health Made Simple Meal Plan System
- Dining at the Ravens by Jeff Stanford
- Dr. Peter Attia on the Tim Ferriss Show
- Ben Greenfield on the Rich Roll Podcast
- Bryon Powell of iRunFar.com – Ultrarunning Basics (Episode 9)
- Phil Maffetone on Why You Should Run Slow (Episode 84)
- How Should You Breathe When You Run? A Remarkably Effective Approach to Easier Breathing