Here’s a quick bonus post today. It occurred to me yesterday that maybe a lot of readers want to make the food I’ve been posting, but have never cooked and are afraid to try. So I figured it might be helpful if I posted some basic cooking tips to get them started. Since I had to use an onion in last night’s avocado-orange salsa, I tried to use it to demonstrate a way to dice vegetables quickly and evenly. The demo didn’t turn out so well thanks to a slippery onion, but it’s too good to throw away. I don’t think I could do this again if I tried.
Why I Haven’t Quit My Day Job
If you're tired of watching from the sidelines as others get the results you want, then Wake Up -- a 31-day, action-oriented program designed to help you change your mindset and your results, in any area of life that you choose -- was written for you. In the course of 31 action-packed and inspired days, you'll:
- Decide what must change and what you will no longer tolerate
- Set massive, “unrealistic” and obsession-worthy goals (and understand why they’re the ones you’re most likely to achieve)
- Install the habits to ensure you follow through on your plans
- Figure out where your time is going, using the 80/20 principle
- Break through the procrastination that holds you back