Thanksgiving is now behind us, which can only mean one thing …
Time for another holiday extravaganza! Last year we shared our favorite recipes, gift ideas, and more.
This year, we’re doing something a little different. The episode is a little less structured, but just as much fun.
In this week’s episode Matt and I talk holidays, babies, wine, and what we’d do during the holidays if stranded on a desert island. (Also listen out for a few big announcements in today’s episode.)
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- The third NMA Black Friday Bundle
- Do you really like Doug’s Did You Knows?
- What we’re asking for this Christmas
- How having a baby will change your life
- Board games and made for TV Christmas movies
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
Health IQ: Health IQ is the life insurance company that advocates for vegans, runners, and health conscious people. Visit healthiq.com/nomeat to learn more about all the ways you can save money on life insurance.
Links from the show:
- No Meat Athlete Fitness and Nutrition Bundle (ends Tuesday, November 29th at noon Eastern)