In an effort to keep the show fresh, Matt and I rarely invite a former guest back on to No Meat Athlete Radio. To be asked back for a third episode puts vegan bodybuilder Robert Cheeke in rare company.
But with a new book, a move to a different state, and the transition away from speaking and traveling (as frequently, anyway), we knew this conversation with Robert would be different. And it was.
In this episode we talk to Robert about how his lifestyle and career have shifted as more plant-based bodybuilders hit the scene, and what that transition has done for his motivation levels. He also shares why he’s embracing imperfection when it comes to nutrition, and how he’s gained more muscle than ever before.
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- How Robert gained more muscle than ever before
- Robert’s food confession
- Why stepping away may provide more inspiration
- Muscle mass and longevity … what’s the connection?
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
REBBL: REBBL’s super herb elixirs and protein drinks are made with real food ingredients to de-stress and re-energize your body and mind. Learn more at REBBL.co, and click the “Where to Buy” button at the top to find the elixirs in a store near you.
To enter today’s REBBL giveaway, simply leave a comment about the show below.
Links from the show:
- Vegan Bodybuilding
- Vegan Bodybuilder Robert Cheeke, On the Shift from Processed Food to Whole Plants (Episode 56)
- Get Inspired with Vegan Bodybuilder Robert Cheeke on NMA Radio (Episode 2)
- Shred It!: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Burning Fat and Building Muscle on a Whole-Food, Plant-Based Diet by Robert Cheeke
- Holistic Holiday at Sea