Back to school. Back to school. To prove to dad that I’m not a fool …
For students, early September means one thing: The end of summer and the beginning of a new school year.
I have fond memories of the first day back to school, especially in college. Nerves were high, but so was the excitement of new classes, roommates, experiences, and friends.
And I can speak for both Matt and I when I say that we had a lot of fun during our college days … and that we made many stupid mistakes.
In today’s episode we think back to those mistakes, and share the fitness, nutrition, and life lessons or advice we wish we’d known in college.
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- Brown rice … not fried rice
- Why running a terrible marathon was Matt’s best decision ever
- Doug’s weekly gym mistake
- The books we wish we’d read in college
- An easy way to eat healthy (even in a dining hall)
- The life lessons we wish someone had told us
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
Links from the show:
Stop Stealing Dreams (Seth Godin TedTalk)
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by
- Linchpin: Are You Indispensable? by Seth Godin
- Called Again: A Story of Love and Triumph by