Several months ago we published an episode of NMA Radio called the Big Q&A Episode, where Matt and I answered (or attempted to answer) common questions directly from listeners. That episode turned out to be one of the most popular we’ve published, I believe in part because it’s reassuring to hear the questions and struggles from others.
Today we’re at it again, this time with 7 hand selected questions we hope will also answer some of your own. Ranging from running to meal prep, we tried to cover all the bases with these questions.
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- The truth about pre-race pasta dinners
- How often should new runners run?
- A high calorie plant-based diet
- Raw vegans and energy levels
- Meal prepping for an entire week
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
This episode of No Meat Athlete Radio is brought to you by Nuts.com, the simple and convenient way to have nutritious, delicious, healthy nuts and other tasty treats delivered straight to your door.
Get 4 FREE samples when you go to nuts.com, click on the mic in the upper right hand corner, and use code NoMeat.
Phone number to ask listener questions:
Links from the show:
- Body, Mind, and Sport by John Douillard
- How Should You Breathe When You Run? A Remarkably Effective Approach to Easier Breathing
- Shred It by Robert Cheeke
- Vegan Bodybuilder Robert Cheeke, On the Shift from Processed Food to Whole Plants (NMA Radio Episode 56)
- The Chipotle Method: A Simple Formula for Making Healthy, 5-Minute Vegan Meals