I write a lot about accountability, and it’s not just talk.
Every Monday morning, I meet my accountability partner, Jeff Sanders, for a quick Skype call about our goals for the week, and to check-in on what we accomplished in the previous one.
(Alright, technically my summer travel schedule and the great moldy flood of 2015 kind of threw us off that schedule, but we’ve committed to get back on track in 2016.)
Jeff hosts the 5AM Miracle, a high-energy podcast about productivity and Jeff’s philosophy of dominating your day before breakfast. And now, his first published book, also called the 5AM Miracle, is set to hit the shelves on December 1st.
Productivity may seem an odd topic for a plant-based fitness podcast, but Jeff happens to be vegan marathoner and ultrarunner, too. And although we don’t talk specifically about those topics this time (listen to Jeff’s previous NMA Radio appearance for more of that), what I love about Jeff’s approach to productivity is that it all begins with energy … which, of course, is rooted in diet, exercise, and sleep.
If you’re looking to get a head start on your New Year’s goals or go into the holidays with some momentum, this is the episode to listen to.
Here’s just some of what we talk about in this episode:
- Why getting up early is the best way to find more time for what you love
- How to ease the transition to an earlier wakeup
- But what if I have kids?
- Are quarterly goals better than annual goals?
- Standing desks, inversion boots, and more
- Jeff’s new book, The 5 A.M. Miracle
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
Our Sponsor: ALOHA
Visit ALOHA.com to check out all the revitalizing greens, cleansing teas, pure and powerful protein bars, snacks, and so much more that they have to offer. While you’re there, use promo code ALOHA20 to get 20 percent off orders of 50 dollars or more through December 31st, 2015.
Phone number to ask listener questions:
Links from the show:
- Jeff’s website
- The 5 AM Miracle Podcast
- The 5 A.M. Miracle: Dominate Your Day Before Breakfast by Jeff Sanders
- Dominating Your Day with Jeff Sanders of the 5 AM Miracle (NMA Radio Episode 25)