Every day, we receive several personal questions from readers and listeners in the No Meat Athlete inbox. So many that over the past year, as other projects have required more time, I haven’t been able to keep up.
So now and then, we take some of the most common questions and answer them on the podcast. This time, we carefully selected seven of questions that come up time and time again — covering soy, peanuts, gluten, endurance, and more.
Here’s just some of what we talk about in this episode:
- Incorporating raw ingredients into your meals … the easy way
- Cutting through the confusion about soy
- Should you avoid eating peanuts?
- How to regain endurance after a running injury
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you’re a fan of NMA Radio (and you like all these new episodes we’re making!), we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
Phone number to ask listener questions:
Other links from the show:
- Finally, the Truth About Soy (Zen Habits)