Can you believe it? A hundred episodes! We’ve come a long way with No Meat Athlete Radio over the past few years, and with two new episodes every week for the past few months, it’s safe to say we’ve finally hit our stride.
To celebrate, in this episode co-host Doug and I take a behind-the-scenes look at the show. We talk about where we’ve struggled and what we’ve done well, the lessons we’ve learned from hosting a podcast for this long, and the new ideas and changes (and even the possibility of a live event!) that we’ve got planned for the next year.
And of course, it wouldn’t be a celebration without asking for a gift, right? If you’d like to help us out and shape the next year of NMA Radio content, we’d really appreciate it if you’d share your thoughts in this quick listener survey.
To the next 100!
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- Why we almost quit the podcast last year
- Life on the other side of “the dip”
- The top 5 episodes in NMA Radio history
- What’s coming in the next year (including a live event?)
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you’re a fan of NMA Radio (and you like all these new episodes we’re making!), we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
Phone number to ask listener questions:
Other links from the show:
Top 5 NMA Radio Episodes