As any parent knows, getting your kids to eat healthy isn’t easy. Raising them on a plant-based diet? Seems a lot trickier, but it doesn’t have to be.
Which is why I love Dreena Burton’s cookbook Plant-Powered Families. She takes a simple approach to feeding your kids, with whole-food, oil-free, plant-based recipes that they’ll actually eat (maybe even enjoy!).
In today’s episode, Dreena and I talk about what it takes to raise healthy, plant-based children, with lots of ideas and tricks that even non-parents can use to streamline their cooking.
Don’t forget to leave a comment below to enter the Plant-Powered Families giveaway!
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- Why Dreena started writing family-friendly recipes
- Should parents worry about oil or soy?
- The supplements and nutrients plant-based children need
- How to introduce healthier foods
- When to let your kids try unhealthy foods
- The allergy problem in schools
Click the button below to listen now: