From mid-pack runners to professional triathletes, we’ve had the opportunity to share a lot of stories and advice from vegan athletes on this podcast. But today’s interview is a first — Baggio Hudisic, an MLS soccer player.
I’m excited to share my conversation with the vegan midfielder for the LA Galaxy about his diet, training, and how going plant-based is making him a better athlete.
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- The impact of Baggio’s childhood (his family fled Bosnia to escape the war in the mid-90’s) on his attitude towards soccer and diet
- When and why he went vegan
- Was it risky to go vegan when you’re already a pro?
- The incredible, measurable results Baggio has experienced since going vegan
- The affect his diet and results have had on teammates
- How Baggio eats on a typical training day
Click the button below to listen now: