Back to school. Back to school. To prove to dad that I’m not a fool …
For students, early September means one thing: The end of summer and the beginning of a new school year.
I have fond memories of the first day back to school, especially in college. Nerves were high, but so was the excitement of new classes, roommates, experiences, and friends.
And I can speak for both Matt and I when I say that we had a lot of fun during our college days … and that we made many stupid mistakes.
In today’s episode we think back to those mistakes, and share the fitness, nutrition, and life lessons or advice we wish we’d known in college.
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- Brown rice … not fried rice
- Why running a terrible marathon was Matt’s best decision ever
- Doug’s weekly gym mistake
- The books we wish we’d read in college
- An easy way to eat healthy (even in a dining hall)
- The life lessons we wish someone had told us
Click the button below to listen now: