A few weeks ago we published an episode called “Things We Wish Vegans Didn’t Do.” It was Matt and I’s attempt at pointing out the trends, or aspects of our community that we’re not crazy about. I’m not going to lie, it got a little negative.
So we couldn’t leave it there.
This community awesome. It’s inspiring, welcoming, and is constantly up to outrageously cool things that Matt and I wish happened more often.
In today’s episode, we flip the conversation and focus our attention on those — the wonderful trends, accomplishments, and approaches we want to see even more.
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- Big, tough, strong, and vegan
- Plant-based restaurants and dishes going mainstream
- Inspiring others in less obvious ways
- How Gene Baur does it right
- The sneaky approach to spreading your message
Click the button below to listen now: