Just wanted to call your attention to the new “Recipe Index” page I’ve created. This page gives you a convenient way to skip around to different recipes posted or mentioned in this blog without having to endure my musings on running, nutrition, or Tony Robbins. But the part I’m most excited about is having you submit recipes to this page. I’ll post them all, assuming they meet some minimal criteria, and I’ll even cook and post about the ones that look the best to me. My hope is that this will help make No-Meat Athlete™ more of a community. Speaking of which, thanks to all who have taken the time to post comments; I love getting your feedback and responding.
No Meat Athlete: Neglecting All Else to Bring You More
- Plant-based nutrition principles for maximum health, energy, and performance
- Habit-change techniques, to make sure your changes last
- Over 50 high-energy recipes and “formulas,” including smoothies, energy bars, sports drink and gel recipes
- Goal-setting steps for creating your own “magnificent obsession”
- Simple running fundamentals to keep you injury-free and having fun
- Training plans for 5K, 10K, and half marathon races