Just wanted to call your attention to the new “Recipe Index” page I’ve created. This page gives you a convenient way to skip around to different recipes posted or mentioned in this blog without having to endure my musings on running, nutrition, or Tony Robbins. But the part I’m most excited about is having you submit recipes to this page. I’ll post them all, assuming they meet some minimal criteria, and I’ll even cook and post about the ones that look the best to me. My hope is that this will help make No-Meat Athlete™ more of a community. Speaking of which, thanks to all who have taken the time to post comments; I love getting your feedback and responding.
No Meat Athlete: Neglecting All Else to Bring You More
If you're tired of watching from the sidelines as others get the results you want, then Wake Up -- a 31-day, action-oriented program designed to help you change your mindset and your results, in any area of life that you choose -- was written for you. In the course of 31 action-packed and inspired days, you'll:
- Decide what must change and what you will no longer tolerate
- Set massive, “unrealistic” and obsession-worthy goals (and understand why they’re the ones you’re most likely to achieve)
- Install the habits to ensure you follow through on your plans
- Figure out where your time is going, using the 80/20 principle
- Break through the procrastination that holds you back