Just wanted to call your attention to the new “Recipe Index” page I’ve created. This page gives you a convenient way to skip around to different recipes posted or mentioned in this blog without having to endure my musings on running, nutrition, or Tony Robbins. But the part I’m most excited about is having you submit recipes to this page. I’ll post them all, assuming they meet some minimal criteria, and I’ll even cook and post about the ones that look the best to me. My hope is that this will help make No-Meat Athlete™ more of a community. Speaking of which, thanks to all who have taken the time to post comments; I love getting your feedback and responding.
No Meat Athlete: Neglecting All Else to Bring You More
Written by Matt Frazier
The No Meat Athlete Marathon Roadmap covers everything you need to know to train for and run your first marathon on a plant-based diet, including:
- How to choose the perfect race for YOU
- An 18-week training plan that shows you exactly what to do for each run to safely increase your fitness and endurance
- What to eat before, during, and after your workouts in order to maximize their effectiveness
- A sample meal plan with 17 high-energy vegetarian/vegan recipes for marathon training, so that you'll know you're giving your body everything it needs
- A walkthrough of the race itself, so you'll know just what to expect on race day
- 6 audio interviews with plant-based athletes and experts you can listen to while you run
Ready to join thousands of other runners and show what's possible on a plant-based diet?