Several months ago we published an episode of NMA Radio called the Big Q&A Episode, where Matt and I answered (or attempted to answer) common questions directly from listeners. That episode turned out to be one of the most popular we’ve published, I believe in part because it’s reassuring to hear the questions and struggles from others.
Today we’re at it again, this time with 7 hand selected questions we hope will also answer some of your own. Ranging from running to meal prep, we tried to cover all the bases with these questions.
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- The truth about pre-race pasta dinners
- How often should new runners run?
- A high calorie plant-based diet
- Raw vegans and energy levels
- Meal prepping for an entire week
Click the button below to listen now: