A few years ago Matt wrote a post called 10 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Went Vegan.
It was a reflection on his first two years as a vegan, and all the things he wished someone had told him before he made that change. Now that I’m inching towards my two year anniversary, we revisit that topic together and compare lists.
In today’s episode, we discuss those lessons, how they’ve impacted our experience so far, and why some of Matt’s have changed since his original post.
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- This is the joke that never ends
- Pizza … is it ruined forever?
- How our cooking has adapted
- Why it’s more than just a change in diet
- The community is bigger than we thought
Click the button below to listen now: