You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers … or attempt to have answers, anyway.
After last week’s massive podcast extravaganza with Sid Garza-Hillman, Matt and I decide cool things down a bit with our third installment of the Big Q&A Episode. If you’re a new listener, you may also want to check out with the first and second.
This time we tackle running injuries, the ketogenic diet, a vegan pregnancy, ultramarathon nutrition, and several other great topics.
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- Running and plant-based eating while pregnant
- Should knee pain keep you from ever running again?
- Matt’s take on the CRON-O-Meter (BTW, Doug has no take)
- Fueling an ultramarathon on sugars
- The health benefits of sprouted grains
Click the button below to listen now: