With this week’s Equinox came the end of summer … and the official closing ceremony at the NMA Summer Running Camp.
If you missed the first four weeks of camp, here’s what we covered:
- Building consistency
- Running form
- How to prevent running injuries
- Advanced marathon training and racing with coach Jason Fitzgerald
After much consideration, Matt and I felt there was no better way to wrap things up than to head to the races.
In this week’s episode we share a complete race day walk-through. From port-o-potties to pacing, we present the whole picture and how to manage it.
Oh, and there’s a special treat at the top of this episode, so crank it up.
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- The days leading up to your race — what you need to know
- What to eat on race morning
- Port-o-potties … how to handle the lines
- Are pacing groups helpful?
- Dealing with the marathon bonk
Click the button below to listen now: